Old Mystery Griefer

Old Mystery Griefer
Post by: PaleoPath - October 15th, 2015, 7:02:11 pm

Dear Staff,

Well quite a while ago I had a creative plot (this was before admins could recycle old plots ) and I had worked really hard and added only a few "trustworthy" players to it. Recently I saw a topic in report abuse saying that BradmasterX had found Firebuster1357 griefing it. I never knew who raided it but whoever did destroyed the ENTIRE thing and covered it with lava. In the original report I will put below the staff said that they would investigate and then locked the topic. Yet this NEVER happened and word just got to me much later. I would like to be notified next time if something illegal on the server is happening to me or my items and am wondering if he could still be banned even though this was a while ago (even though if someone had gotten back to me it wouldnt have been so long). Thank you and please consider this.
http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/topic,1701.msg6342.html#msg6342
P.S. My old user name was jambuzz06
-XDoubleBladeX

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.