Reporting block144

Reporting block144
Post by: Dooplu - September 26th, 2015, 1:20:22 pm

Block144 said some mean stuff D:

Re: Reporting block144
Post by: patman96 - September 26th, 2015, 1:24:45 pm

Lord as I said before, swearing is allowed in the server. If you dont want to see profanity do /censor on so you wont see offensive language. If he was constantly abusing other players, you will have to provide more evidence rather than him just saying it once. Please wait patiently for a moderator+ to make the final decision as it is not up to me. Thank you!

-Pat

Post by: Dooplu - September 26th, 2015, 2:29:33 pm

He was insulting someone else, and he did it another time i just couldnt get the screenshot

Post by: Amaterasu6k - September 27th, 2015, 8:16:47 pm

I handled it and muted for 30min, although you are allowed to curse with censor being off its not allowed to be used against other players to disrespect them. Locking topic <3

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.