Post by: pie_the_kid - September 24th, 2015, 8:47:55 pm

Willbob2003 keeps starting stuff and keeps killing me and mocking me he only targets me and wont leave me alone when i leave him alone he tryes to start stuff and then i get muted for "herassment" when im trying to get him to stop. i thout this was a friendly server if so why are the staff so rude? :-\

Re: report
Post by: KissMeImIrish - September 24th, 2015, 9:07:09 pm

Oi, ur the one targeting me.

And you were harassing me by calling me names which is not allowed.

Also, a report needs to follow the template and needs proof.

Post by: Dooplu - September 24th, 2015, 9:47:23 pm

Get em wheatle... Oh dangit i mean willbob!

Post by: KissMeImIrish - September 25th, 2015, 7:48:49 am

Lord, you are not allowed to reply to reports.

Post by: patman96 - September 26th, 2015, 11:06:08 am

[quote author=DaCoolCreeper (#GrumpCow#) link=topic=4777.msg25470#msg25470 date=1443273382]
Then why are you?
[/quote]
Because he is a staff member, therefore, he is allowed to. As non-staff, please refrain from posting in report abuse unless you are a witness to the situation.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.