Willbob grefing my plot in creative

Willbob grefing my plot in creative
Post by: Razorbackfan97 - September 9th, 2015, 6:37:17 pm

Willbob has made a minor greif on my plot in creative and I also saw him destroy the evidence but I did screen shot the evidence before he removed it today, September 9, 2015 GMT+4. He says that he was messing around. I dont want him to get into severe trouble and it was so minor anyway.

Thanks,

-rtd321

Re: Willbob grefing my plot in creative
Post by: KissMeImIrish - September 9th, 2015, 6:41:13 pm

Can i say something on my behalf?

I placed water down and some sponge and said I made a present! I was trying to give him an idea of like a waterpark while waiting around but okie dokie then. And also, I wouldnt consider that a grief! I thought I just made friends with rtd becuase he needed my help and I called that "friendly play" not "I AM GREIFING UR PLOT GET REKT M8"

Thank you for your time. -Willbob

Re: Willbob grefing my plot in creative
Post by: Amaterasu6k - September 9th, 2015, 6:56:55 pm

Rtd, he was just playing around with you. There was no reason to post about this when he was just messing around with you. Everything is fine dont worry about it. :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.