HACKS?!?!?

HACKS?!?!?
Post by: androosu - September 4th, 2015, 5:49:23 pm

Ok So I Am New To FFA Pvp. So I Read All The Signs And I Was Looking For The 4 Entrances. So Then I Turn Around Thinking This Guest Dude Named m0pt0p Was Folloing Me,But Then I Saw He Was On Top Of The Wall That No1 Can Get On, But Then I Saw HE WAS FLYING!!!! Yes Im Not Lying! He Was Flying! This Random Guest! Some1 Ban Him Or Something! And He Isnt Some Staff Dude That Changed His Name.. I Checked His Ontime And It Was 4 hrs.

Re: HACKS?!?!?
Post by: androosu - September 4th, 2015, 5:53:52 pm

[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=4575.msg24056#msg24056 date=1441403442]
youre in creative when you go into ffa... thats how you spawn in items...
[/quote]

Well.. Why Did That Person LEAVE When I Was Like "what the fudge?"?

Post by: StativeSpencer - September 4th, 2015, 6:02:30 pm

[quote author=AZKatLoverGabby link=topic=4575.msg24059#msg24059 date=1441403632]
[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=4575.msg24056#msg24056 date=1441403442]
youre in creative when you go into ffa... thats how you spawn in items...
[/quote]

Well.. Why Did That Person LEAVE When I Was Like "what the fudge?"?
[/quote]
Nobody likes being accused of using hacks

Post by: patman96 - September 4th, 2015, 6:16:42 pm

First of all, as DaRetroGamer said, creative is enabled in the area that surrounds the PvP arena, therefore the person could not have been hacking. Second, if you wish to report someone hacking, or breaking any other rules in that matter, you MUST provide screenshots or video evidence to prove that the offence was committed. Please refer to the Required Report Criteria: http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/topic,10.0.html Despite there being no real offence that took place, we appreciate your concern!

-Pat

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.