Inappropriate Weapon Name?

Inappropriate Weapon Name?
Post by: Tru3ShotXLV - August 12th, 2015, 11:20:18 pm

I was goofing around on FFA PvP and then someone killed someone with a sword named an odd name, and I dont know if its inappropriate or not. When I first saw it, I thought that they were using the word Rick instead of D*ck to avoid getting banned. So, I thought that instead of "A Rick Roll" I think its may supposed to be "A D*ck Roll". Once I get a response, I will lock the topic. Cheers!

Re: Inappropriate Weapon Name?
Post by: Eloise_Ashrain - August 28th, 2015, 4:39:13 pm

The sword name is A Rick Roll, which wasa troll where you played Rick Astleys Never Gonna Give you up, pretty much.

Re: Inappropriate Weapon Name?
Post by: TonksMoonwillow - August 30th, 2015, 10:24:02 pm

I am locking this topic, that sword name is not inappropriate.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.