Someone with Hacked Armor

Someone with Hacked Armor
Post by: Tru3ShotXLV - August 12th, 2015, 11:46:44 am

So... I was fooling around with my friends on FFA PvP when this user named Infinity_bruh pops in admitting that he has Protection X (10) on his armor, something you can only get through hacking on the server unless youre a certain level of staff. Here, he said it in the chat. You can see what I mean in the screenshot. Please make sure he destroys his armor and weapons, as those may be hacked as well.

Re: Someone with Hacked Armor
Post by: Tru3ShotXLV - August 12th, 2015, 11:53:33 am

Also, after I asked him kindly to destroy his armor and weapons, he said something very similar to "I dont give a f*ck" in the chat. I took another screenshot.

Post by: Peppah - August 12th, 2015, 3:13:33 pm

I noticed there was a pencil by his name. By any chance did you see what his old username was? Just wondering :P

Post by: JuanDong - August 12th, 2015, 5:06:14 pm

Mariomaster you have to at least realize that he could be lying

Post by: Tru3ShotXLV - August 12th, 2015, 11:16:09 pm

Yeah. but then I saw his sword and it said "Invalid Tag". But unfortunately, my computer was a bit broken for about 10 minutes after the first report and couldnt take a screenshot of it. :(

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.