More Rude Language

More Rude Language
Post by: Tru3ShotXLV - August 4th, 2015, 6:00:38 pm

This person called me and _MrPorkyFace_ butts after we noticed her Kill Aura hacks. You can see the user who called us butts in the screenshot. She also claims to not be hacking, but she did a 2 hit kill with a stone pickaxe on me when i had full health. Please help deal with the problem.

Re: More Rude Language
Post by: Akiraff - August 10th, 2015, 1:53:40 am

Good morning MarioMaster38,

Profanity (swearing) is allowed in CubeBuilders, there is no harassment in specific time given in your evidence. Finally, I cannot ban this person since there is insufficient proof. Well ensure to keep an extra eye on her.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.