Staff Abuse.

Staff Abuse.
Post by: Radiationz - August 3rd, 2015, 11:37:28 am

http://imgur.com/gallery/VzZdrj6 abuse and I got muted by the helper aka the person that thinks their the best....

Re: Staff Abuse.
Post by: SkyrunPvP - August 3rd, 2015, 11:51:16 am

Hello, I do not see any threat from our staff member if you could give us valid proof what will change our mind your allowed to do so. Nothing will happen to this staff member and you will keep your mute.

Post by: EdenWasTaken - August 3rd, 2015, 11:54:41 am

I dont think this qualifies as "staff abuse." You were muted for repeatedly disrespecting me and acting as if I wasnt going to do anything about it. Watchers are staff members too, and Im sorry that we had to meet this way, but the fact that you singled me out and insulted me for no reason? I cant tolerate such a thing.

Not once did I imply that I was "the best," and multiple others warned you as well. Since you refused to acknowledge me as a staff member, I simply said I would contact a "real" staff member to deal with the things you were saying. Im sure others can easily vouch for me, and confirm that there is no staff abuse here. Thats all, see you on the server.
~Saku

Post by: LightningLegend - August 3rd, 2015, 11:57:43 am

Well I was there at that moment and she wasnt really abusing him to say more like warning him and explaining to him that he shouldnt talk about staff or any other player in a mean manner even tho it was not that mean for my opinion but it was still a little rude tho what he said but then he started to talk back but the manner he said it in was a little to rough for say

Post by: Akiraff - August 10th, 2015, 1:25:40 am

I will be locking this thread, since there is not sufficient evidence. I have looked through the chatlog, and used your screenshot as an "aid". However, I found that the staff member was not abusing their staff power in any manner whatsoever.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.