I Was Griefed! What a Miracle!

I Was Griefed! What a Miracle!
Post by: EmsMyEms - July 5th, 2015, 2:00:08 pm

Ok so on July 5th, 2015 around 1:50 pm GMT-5, I logged on creative and saw that my house had been greifed. At the time, I only had 4 people added on my plot. Unfortunately, forums is being a butt and wont let me post any screenshot evidence. So I ask staff to come check it out when they are online. Thank you!

~ Kawaii The Only Kawaii One

Re: I Was Griefed! What a Miracle!
Post by: Karow - July 9th, 2015, 3:39:16 am

I need more information from you. Which plot world? Where/what was griefied?

Re: I Was Griefed! What a Miracle!
Post by: Karow - July 9th, 2015, 3:44:29 am

Update: Actually I was at the wrong plot. I see where you were griefed. I checked the grief spot and unfortunately could not find who did it. Prism was not working until 1 or 2 days ago. At this point, it is up to you to deal with it. If they do it again, I will find out. Keep a close eye on your plot!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.