SpikeSmasher Hacks (Livetabon Please Help!)

SpikeSmasher Hacks (Livetabon Please Help!)
Post by: Peppah - June 17th, 2015, 1:56:18 pm

SpikeSmasher tpaed to me and smellybacon2006 without us knowing and raided our Factions! Hes a huge hacker and should be banned! Please get smelly and my stuff back! Please! And ban Spike for hacking and hacking!

Re: SpikeSmasher Hacks (Livetabon Please Help!)
Post by: Peppah - June 17th, 2015, 1:57:13 pm

He just walked out of nowhere!

Post by: Livetabon - June 17th, 2015, 2:56:19 pm

I need screen shots to verify. Was there anyone else that could possibly tp him to your base? Or is your base close to spawn and easy to find?

Post by: Peppah - June 17th, 2015, 3:04:19 pm

It might have been my brother, >:(, but he was also raided. Also, I have weird settings, I cant take screen shots.

Post by: Livetabon - June 17th, 2015, 3:05:35 pm

I see, well if I am ever online and you see something suspicious please pm me. I am unable to ban someone without proof. If I did that innocent people could get banned for the same reasons... :(

Sorry

~Liv

Post by: paintcr - June 17th, 2015, 3:43:27 pm

I was also raided, because our factions are allies we r right next 2 each other. SpikeSmasher used to be my ally. Apparently hes a butt now.

Post by: Akiraff - June 18th, 2015, 1:10:51 am

[quote author=Derpeh!!! link=topic=3344.msg16459#msg16459 date=1434570207]
I was also raided, because our factions are allies we r right next 2 each other. SpikeSmasher used to be my ally. Apparently hes a butt now.
[/quote]

Raiding factions is not against the rules. As stated from Livetabon, please ensure to follow the protocol by having sufficient evidence to support your case. I will be locking this thread, feel free to re-post once you gathered evidences.

Akiraff
SOS Member

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.