muting unfair by akiraff muting

muting unfair by akiraff muting
Post by: Jagisaboy - March 20th, 2015, 5:23:57 pm

so my friedn got a iron spaner i was really happy and exting so i said yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss i thougth that would be okey for a little spam but he came on adn saw it he than muted me for 4 hours soo plz can i i talk back

Re: muting unfair by akiraff muting
Post by: Akiraff - March 20th, 2015, 6:58:49 pm

[quote author=Jagisaboy link=topic=2244.msg9551#msg9551 date=1426886637]
so my friedn got a iron spaner i was really happy and exting so i said yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss i thougth that would be okey for a little spam but he came on adn saw it he than muted me for 4 hours soo plz can i i talk back
[/quote]

Please note due to previous warnings you had, and you consist in breaking the rules, I needed to add a more severe punishment towards your time. In addition, having multiple consecutive letters does consider spamming, (i.e: Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Thereby, the person has spammed the "!" exclamation mark, in this scenario. Therefore, you have broken Rule 4.

I am lock this thread down, if any of the staff members think this was an unfair punishment, please feel free to reply.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.