Advertising

Advertising
Post by: oneofakid - March 19th, 2015, 8:17:14 pm

Screenshots explain it all. They advertised anther server and said it wasnt advertisingand kept saying the server name

Re: Advertising
Post by: CC257 - March 19th, 2015, 8:37:20 pm

Looking through the chat logs of AlectheH MDraider and nikescopez I dont see any blatant evidence of advertising so there will be no punishment at this time, that being said a higher staff member may review these chat logs and see things in a different light. Thank you for the reporting though oneofakid we always appreciate our members who are willing to take time to report these things when staff is not around. Better luck next time :)

Re: Advertising
Post by: Akiraff - March 20th, 2015, 10:07:22 am

[quote author=CC257 link=topic=2238.msg9484#msg9484 date=1426811840]
Looking through the chat logs of AlectheH MDraider and nikescopez I dont see any blatant evidence of advertising so there will be no punishment at this time, that being said a higher staff member may review these chat logs and see things in a different light. Thank you for the reporting though oneofakid we always appreciate our members who are willing to take time to report these things when staff is not around. Better luck next time :)
[/quote]

Case closed. I have dealt with this person, I verified myself the chat logs. In addition, mentioning another servers name is considered advertising. Even if they only give a titles name, it is enough information already to search up.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.