Reporting jambuzz06 for advertising

Reporting jambuzz06 for advertising
Post by: frytat - March 7th, 2015, 5:19:07 pm

jambuzz06 just said a website I think he did because I know a lot of games and his friend told him and I think players are going on the website heres a screenshot

Re: Reporting jambuzz06 for advertising
Post by: Livetabon - March 7th, 2015, 7:02:32 pm

In the post jambuzz wasnt indeed advertising. Saying a minecraft server IP is considered advertising, not talking about other websites like youtube.

Sorry but Ill be locking this post!

Ill see you in game!

~Liv

Post by: frytat - March 7th, 2015, 7:08:15 pm

But Livetabon I didnt say advertising I said he told people the website players can still go to the website well Im not saying hes advertising Im just saying hes telling a website and people can type "youtube" and it can show the website they might hack the website I hope u know what Im saying and I have a offence Appeal. Please read it athttp://cubebuilders.net/index.php/topic,2086.0.html

Post by: Livetabon - March 8th, 2015, 12:38:40 am

Please refer to this forum topic name.

"Reporting jambuzz for advertising"

Post by: Akiraff - March 16th, 2015, 9:21:05 am

This is still considered as an open case. I am further discussing with appropriate punishments to give an offender when they share URLs in publicity. Please note all staff chat conversation is confidential, and it is in process.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.