Report!!!!! FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS

Report!!!!! FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS
Post by: BradmasterX - January 31st, 2015, 8:57:10 pm

Dtown2002, Firebuster1357, and I(BradmasterX) are patrolling the ffapvp. We need you staff to come out here and catch these people. Were not staff so all we can do is warn them and report them. And these people only get muted for and hour or banned for a day! We need you! We dont have to be out here trying to help. But we do because we care. So come out and help!

P.S. I understand that you probably have school or jobs or something better to do than sitting in front of a screen all day. But still help us out. Dont want to say your jobs or something. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :D :D

Re: Report!!!!! FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS
Post by: Livetabon - January 31st, 2015, 9:45:17 pm

If you look on my ontime I love nothing more than sitting in front of the conputer screen!!

XD Ive been living in creative but maybe I should start trolling around in ffa pvp again it used to be a favorite minigame of mine!!

^\% I do also gotta refill and unclog the dispencers.

Heres to seeing you soon in FFA!! Lets fight sometime! :D Ill probably lose though^^

~Liv

Post by: slimestein - February 1st, 2015, 3:58:18 am

I am often in ffapvp but then most people starts to get silent until i leave.

Post by: BradmasterX - February 1st, 2015, 10:34:13 am

Yep right when you left two people started throwing poison over the edge. Didnt get there names sorry.

Post by: Edmigo - February 1st, 2015, 12:57:52 pm

I can be found on factions whenever Im on 99% of the time, so if you have any problems with people in ffapvp, message me (it works between servers) and Ill be out there ASAP.

Post by: Akiraff - February 1st, 2015, 1:19:38 pm

[quote author=BradmasterX link=topic=1780.msg6734#msg6734 date=1422755830]
Dtown2002, Firebuster1357, and I(BradmasterX) are patrolling the ffapvp. We need you staff to come out here and catch these people.
[/quote]

It is not necessary to patrol the FFA PVP, if you got an issue with the player, ensure to report immeditely to a staff member to deal with it. In addition we have this dedicated thread in order to deal with this issues: [url=http://"http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/board,7.0.html"]Report Abuse[/url].

I am going to be locking this thread, as the problem is solved.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.