Teaming in ffapvp

Teaming in ffapvp
Post by: dtown2002 - January 30th, 2015, 9:52:48 am

I caught someone teaming in ffapvp!!! 6:49 GMT-8

Re: Teaming in ffapvp
Post by: BradmasterX - January 30th, 2015, 9:54:13 am

How that illegal? Sure its Free For All but still?

Post by: dtown2002 - January 30th, 2015, 10:06:39 am

staff said no more teaming in ffapvp

Post by: dtown2002 - January 30th, 2015, 10:16:49 am

I found him being rude and disrespecting me!!! 7:12 GMT-8

Post by: InvalidSession - January 30th, 2015, 12:54:03 pm

livetabon said teaming is not againest the rules

Post by: EnderTheGreat - January 30th, 2015, 2:24:48 pm

dtown, when did we say no teaming? We said it isnt exactly in the spirit of FFA, but that it isnt really breaking the rules. Ill start a conversation with the staff to discuss this though. Well see if we can find a good answer to this.

Post by: Akiraff - February 1st, 2015, 1:26:25 pm

Free-For-All PvP is a multi-combat arena and players are allowed to team up with their own will. On top of that the following rules that there are in FFA PvP are:

- No camping in spawn
- No hacks
- No spamming items

We are still working on Free-For-All PvP in order to be more regulated, it seems that a lot of players tend to make their own rules, which confuses to the new members on the community. Whatsoever, all CubeBuilders rules are still applicable on: Lobby (Hub), Minigames, Creative, Skyblock and Factions.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.