Firebuster1357

Firebuster1357
Post by: BradmasterX - January 25th, 2015, 7:11:21 pm

4:05 p.m. GMT-8. Firebuster1357 is vandalizing an apartment building on jambuzz06s creative plot!

Re: Firebuster1357
Post by: KissMeImIrish - January 31st, 2015, 11:05:09 pm

One question Brad, do you know for sure if he is vandalizing a building? If he is tell me and I will tell Ender, or just message Ender himself(or any other staff member Mod+).

Thanks for the report to help make Cube Builders safer!!

Post by: dtown2002 - January 31st, 2015, 11:08:26 pm

Maybe jambuzz said he could?? We shall investigate!!! P.S I like investigating things!!! YAY!!!

Post by: KissMeImIrish - January 31st, 2015, 11:11:03 pm

I like your enthusiasm, I really do, but please leave staff to handle staff things.

Thanks for wanting to help and for the report, it helps make Cube Builders safer!!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.