Cusser

Cusser
Post by: BradmasterX - February 1st, 2015, 1:56:14 pm

Abuser:starshipp463

Time: February 1, 2015 at 10:47

Timezone: GMT-8:00

Action: Cussing because he cant get his stuff back.

Re: Cusser
Post by: KissMeImIrish - February 1st, 2015, 2:01:46 pm

Thank you for the report, me or another staff member will warn or, if he has done this before, mute him ASAP.

Thank you for the report to make Cube Builders safer!!

Post by: Livetabon - February 1st, 2015, 3:24:44 pm

He has been warned Willbob and thanks again! :)

~ Liv

Post by: KissMeImIrish - February 1st, 2015, 3:34:23 pm

OK, thanks Live.

BTW Ill get to get on my PC again tomorrow.

Post by: dtown2002 - February 5th, 2015, 10:20:14 am

We need some patrols on ffapvp. This is like the 20th post about ffapvp!!!! Or I can do it all myself :( :( :(

Post by: Livetabon - February 5th, 2015, 11:08:43 am

Staff do go into ffa pvp very occasionally. But many people stop their attitude when well known staff come in because they do not want to get punished. It is the reason there is a report abuse section on the forums, so our loyal members can report things to us while we are gone/away from the server.

We are very greatful for your help but do not feel obligated to "patrol" FFA PVP, it is not your job, we wish for you to play as a member should. :) let the staff handle the patrols, if you are playing in FFA and see abuse like swearing, disrespecting other players or inappropriate use of the weapon naming system please screen shot it and post it here. We want you to have fun and not worry about patrolling! There is a bunch of mutes/warns a day and there will always be members breaking the rules, which is why we do not wish for you to put it onto yourselves to patrol.

This report has been dealt with and the offender has been punished accordingly, please do not comment here again. :) it might confuse other staff and they might believe this topic still has an unresolved issue.

Thanks and see you in game!

~Liv

Post by: Akiraff - February 5th, 2015, 5:23:45 pm

[quote author=dtown2002 link=topic=1783.msg6909#msg6909 date=1423149614]
We need some patrols on ffapvp. This is like the 20th post about ffapvp!!!! Or I can do it all myself :( :( :(
[/quote]

Please note that staff members are also members. As a staff member, it is also stressful towards us because we are dealing with other servers; please be considerate that there are multiple servers that staff members are patrolling, ensuring that there are no abusers.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.