Island Griefing inSkyblock

Island Griefing inSkyblock
Post by: VandinVolgrath - January 16th, 2015, 1:02:12 pm

Sorry may not be the correct place for this but please look into how _stampy__ was able to get on my island with no tpaccept from myself or JackJaxson. Myself and Jack were sitting in same room so i know he didnt accept. Also i toggled warp back on and off again to verify it wasnt on. _stampy__ kept returning to our island at mine and Jacks sethome spot on the island. The warp setpoint is across the island. He was also able to do this after i witnessed him /island home once. He is not a member of the island (i tried kick once to verify). If he is getting to the island legally i woudl love to know how. Even if legal it doesnt seem correct for him to go to an island, kill an afk person and stmp their fields. Masfterace2001 was also with him and participated i feel.

Re: Island Griefing inSkyblock
Post by: EnderTheGreat - January 16th, 2015, 5:58:49 pm

Ill grab an admin and give it a look. Normally this would be placed in the report offense category, but its fine no worries.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.