My Plot Was Griefed!

My Plot Was Griefed!
Post by: VanillaBeano - January 1st, 2015, 5:36:08 pm

January 1 2015, 4:27pm GMT-6

Today I went to my roleplay plot and saw it covered in tnt. I recruited help because I just thought that someone had placed a bunch of tnt, but then I saw that some of the buildings were harmed as well. I have a list of people that are added to my plot, for the purpose of horse-riding and chest operations in the rp. If you look at the plot and see records of smellylongfeet and Stacy2858 breaking blocks, they were helping me clear tnt. My XYZ is -1522, 80, 374. I hope this can be sorted out, thank you for your time!

Re: My Plot Was Griefed!
Post by: EnderTheGreat - January 2nd, 2015, 4:39:20 pm

Thanks for the submission, Ill let someone with prism know about it. Unfortunately, our efforts to figure out who was responsible and rollback your plot may be difficult or obscured, as you recently worked on the plot with multiple people after the griefing incident. In the event of being griefed, the best course of action is to not touch the plot, so we can see exactly what happened with the Prism technique. We will do our best though! Thank you once again!

Re: My Plot Was Griefed!
Post by: Karow - January 4th, 2015, 2:15:37 am

Hello, I have contacted you through Minecraft. Please respond in-game, or on here. Thank you!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.