Airport was greifed (./warp airport)

Airport was greifed (./warp airport)
Post by: Razorbackfan97 - December 30th, 2014, 2:36:08 pm

When I came back on minecraft (12/30/14 at 10:20 ish EST) after being away seeing my cousins I found that someone greifed the airport! I am getting tired of people either saying negative things about my airport or it getting greifed! I am almost wondering if I should shut it down for good. For now all airport staff have been temporarily laid off and removed from building on my plot. As an extra measure of precaution I banned all airport staff workers from my plot temporarily. The evidence is below.

Re: Airport was greifed (./warp airport)
Post by: EnderTheGreat - December 31st, 2014, 5:02:40 pm

Oh my. Thats such a shame! your airport was amazing. Ill get someone who has prism on it as soon as i can. Thanks!

Re: Airport was greifed (./warp airport)
Post by: Karow - January 4th, 2015, 2:30:23 am

This was already taken care of! Thank you for reporting it, the person has been handled. See you on the server!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.