Smackatronic hacking in ffapvp

Smackatronic hacking in ffapvp
Post by: MystrikMC - December 13th, 2014, 11:25:09 pm

here is our hacker

Date and Timezone format
The date and time must look like this: January 3 2014, 8:30pm GMT+8
Includes the month name (not the month number), the day and year, the time, and the timezone. december,13,2014,10:18

This is not allowed: 03/01/2014
Because it has two meanings, it could be January 3 2014, or it could be March 1 2014, depending on how you interpret it.

You cant write a timezone like this: EST, PST, CST, etc.
Because some of them may have multiple meanings. For example, CST could mean Central Standard Time in North America, but it could also mean China Standard Time in Asia.

Timezones must be GMT+x or GMT-x.

Why must I include my timezone?
Not everyone lives in the same timezone, and we may not know the difference between your time and our time. If you simply say 3:00pm but dont include the timezone, I wouldnt know what time youre talking about. It could be any time of the day. But if you say 3:00pm GMT-2, then I would know it was 1:00am GMT+8 where I live in Hong Kong.

Re: Smackatronic hacking in ffapvp
Post by: Karow - January 4th, 2015, 2:11:29 am

What exactly is this supposed to show us? Please repost the abuse if you have more detail/explanation. Also, include the full username! Thank you, and see you on the server!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.