NeonZebra13 being rude and talking trash about my airport in private message

NeonZebra13 being rude and talking trash about my airport in private message
Post by: Razorbackfan97 - December 6th, 2014, 3:46:45 pm

NeonZebra13 sent me a rude message about my airport at 3:43pm eastern time on today 12/6/14. I am tired of ppl talking trash on my awesome airport! :( The evidence is below!

Re: NeonZebra13 being rude and talking trash about my airport in private message
Post by: Oaad - December 6th, 2014, 4:50:40 pm

Hello rtd321,

I have seen your plot before and it looks great. In my opinion I do not believe that NeonZebra13 deserves a warning or a mute. His phrase "You just built some planes and a square" can be taken in many ways. For example, he could be stating that you just built a couple of planes, but as you know I have seen your planes and it seems like it took a fairly large amount of time and commitment to build. Also before I leave, think about all those good reviews you do get about your plot not the bad reviews. People have different opinions about things so dont get bad thoughts into your mind. Keep up the great work!

If this keeps happening and he spams you with insults, just post the evidence and well be able to warn him or mute him

Re: NeonZebra13 being rude and talking trash about my airport in private message
Post by: Karow - January 4th, 2015, 2:01:12 am

I agree with xNoobNinja. I do not believe this is a mute-able offence. However, thank you for reporting this! See you on the server! :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.