DMT2005 said the n word to me....

Post by: Rothenburger - April 25th, 2016, 1:47:51 am

C:\Users\-Ranger-\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\screenshots\2016-04-24_16.35.16.png

That's the screen shot of him saying it to me and the witness I have is Gdclutterfunk

SO we were playing splurge when bam he dies he says the N word and then I say I can report you for that and he said F off
SO please take care of this also as im skyeping my friend gdclutterfunk hes going to people and hupping them and saying uhh uhh uhh in chat

So ya plz take care of it and copy and paste the link to use it :D

Post by: Rothenburger - April 25th, 2016, 2:35:49 am

gdclutterfunk was not humping people DMT was

Post by: patman96 - April 25th, 2016, 5:00:40 am

Hello Ranger,

Leaving the address to your screenshot like that will not work. That is only for your computer specifically therefore I could not find any real proof with the information you have provided besides his username. However, after looking through chat logs, I have found him using inappropriate language and disrespecting others. I have issued a warning to him as a result. If this happens again, please say so. If you are having trouble posting the screenshot, simply tell us the player's username and the approximate time they committed the offense. Thank you for reporting!

-Pat

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.