Someone with fly hacks

Someone with fly hacks
Post by: bjammies - April 24th, 2016, 11:30:43 am

Hi guys, I just want to let you know that at 08:26 am UTC Europe on Factions a player called EliteHacker1 wanted a name tag from me and he said 'I can give you fly hacks for it' I didn't actually see him fly hack but I have a screenshot of him saying he could give me fly hacks.

Someone with fly hacks
Post by: patman96 - July 2nd, 2016, 10:26:01 pm

Hello, KnightlyGaming!

I apologize for the very late reply! Someone claiming they are able to hack is unfortunately not a prosecutable offence. If someone claims they are able to hack make sure to keep a close eye on them and if you catch them hacking, make sure to take a screenshot and report to staff immediately. Due to this topic being old and this not being a real offence, I will be locking this thread. Thank you for reporting!

-Pat

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.