hacker report

hacker report
Post by: MystrikMC - November 17th, 2014, 2:02:35 pm

mymomvivan is a hacker watch him at pvp he can sprint 10 times as fast as us he shoots 50 arrows at once and he one hits. I dont appreciate hackers. Maybe you should temp ban him for a while i dont know.

-CubePVPGod

Re: hacker report
Post by: Karow - November 17th, 2014, 9:06:27 pm

Hi! Thank you for reporting such behavior! We do not allow hackers and we like everything to be 100% fair and balanced (unlike the news). I need proof however, do you happen to have any screenshots of him hacking? That would be great, thanks!

Post by: MystrikMC - November 21st, 2014, 1:55:42 pm

[quote author=Karow link=topic=1311.msg5071#msg5071 date=1416276387]
Hi! Thank you for reporting such behavior! We do not allow hackers and we like everything to be 100% fair and balanced (unlike the news). I need proof however, do you happen to have any screenshots of him hacking? That would be great, thanks!
[/quote]sorry i dont have any screenshots

Post by: Lil_Britt - November 21st, 2014, 3:10:19 pm

Thank you for reporting this. I actually went into FFAPVP and saw him hack myself, so he was banned for 2 days so he could take the opportunity to turn his hacks off. If this happens again, go ahead and let me know so I can look out for him. Again, thank you so much. Have a wonderful day!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.