False accusation of greifing

False accusation of greifing
Post by: Razorbackfan97 - October 17th, 2014, 10:26:43 pm

In the late 9:00 hour (eastern time) my cousin (murfr02) and I were on creative on cube builders (obviously) and my cousin went to carsongamers plot. Carson added murr02 to his plot then for some reason kicked murfr02 from his plot. Then carsongamer accused murfr02 of griefing his plot. Then I got involved defending my cousin (murfr02) because I know my cousin would never grief. Then I came to carsongamers plot to see the "evidence" but didnt have enough time to take a picture of it because carsongamer then banned me from his plot. I think that carsongamer is lying because I know my cousin (murfr02) well enough from playing minecraft online with him that my cousin doesnt grief. Also carsongamer not only was rude to my cousin murfr02 but to me as well.

Re: False accusation of greifing
Post by: Lil_Britt - October 17th, 2014, 10:36:11 pm

Thank you for reporting this to us. I will look into it immediately and report back my findings. Again, thank you for taking the time to report this.

Re: False accusation of greifing
Post by: Karow - November 2nd, 2014, 2:42:35 am

Thank you. This person has been dealt with! Let us know if this happens again. See you on the server! ;D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.