Reporting StampyTJ for sexual harassment or something along those lines

Reporting StampyTJ for sexual harassment or something along those lines
Post by: Lil_Britt - September 30th, 2014, 12:41:25 am

Alright, so I was on here and we were having some what of a spat. I didnt really mind or anything because it wasnt a big deal. Then things got kind of weird and it made me slightly uncomfortable. I dont really know if I can report him for sexual harassment, however, I do think that this should be looked at, as it made me very weirded out. The time of this was September 29, 2014 at around 11:28 pm Central Time. Uh, if someone could get back to me on this, that would be lovely.
Thank you.

Re: Reporting StampyTJ for sexual harassment or something along those lines
Post by: Karow - October 11th, 2014, 5:25:57 pm

You had a good case, a screenshot, and the offender all listed! A simple "dont do it again" doesnt suffice. In fact, with his /phistory, a verbal warning isnt even enough. Especially if hes harassing our staff members!

So, a mute has been carried. Thank you for reporting him!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.