People Horrassing me and Killing me in skyblock!

People Horrassing me and Killing me in skyblock!
Post by: ThunderHoof - August 19th, 2014, 4:11:18 pm

I logged on to skyblock at about 3:30-4:05 GMT-5 USA time and I did /is warp barronvondingle and He wouldnt let me look around. Then he came to my island and killed me with Waflkone and Endermaster all 3 were horrassing me in a RUDE mannor. Waf also did :D at me and he was like smileing to come kill me witch he killed me 5-10 times

Re: People Horrassing me and Killing me in skyblock!
Post by: Waflkone - August 19th, 2014, 4:19:29 pm

By harassment do you mean the fact you also harassed barron? You killed him multiple times and he got really mad, which in the staff chat people were talking about this. My thoughts are that you also need to add what sparked this feud, which was you killing barronvondingle multiple times, and why I killed you to teach you a lesson about killing other people. Infact, you told people to warp to your island, which seemed like you wanted a fight :o

Post by: ThunderHoof - August 19th, 2014, 4:21:05 pm

Well I went to his island and was looking around he and ender were killing me for no reason then I got mad.

Post by: xBrink - August 19th, 2014, 4:45:25 pm

Saturn, I was there no one harassed you.

Post by: ThunderHoof - August 19th, 2014, 4:59:50 pm

Well I told them to leave but they didnt leave and they kept on killing me you didnt see/hear the whole thing.

Post by: ThunderHoof - August 19th, 2014, 5:16:01 pm

And waf I killed you to for trying to teach me a lesson Now you learn yours for trying to kill me also I have a warp to my island and I am ready to kill people if they hit me.

Post by: Blackillz - August 19th, 2014, 7:57:36 pm

I defend all opposing Saturn.. No offense buddy XD

Post by: ThunderHoof - August 19th, 2014, 9:06:53 pm

OK THEN YOU ARE ALL ON MY DEATH LIST YOU ARE NEXT!!!!! PREPARE TO DIE AND LOCK DIS TOPIC!!!!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.