Invisible Person In Factions2 Lobby

Invisible Person In Factions2 Lobby
Post by: _ARMYCREEPER_ - August 7th, 2014, 12:48:38 pm

There Is A idk? hacker that is in the lobby of factions2 and he/she just got killed by a player because they were afk or something but this could be pray4death or something just saying….The username is called Pvplogger4…gamers363 killed him but there was no pvplogger4 in the lobby….

Re: Invisible Person In Factions2 Lobby
Post by: DerpehBagel - August 7th, 2014, 12:52:22 pm

Pvplongger is not player he is some1 who show up when some1 logs off while in the middle of a fight :)

Re: Invisible Person In Factions2 Lobby
Post by: Waflkone - August 7th, 2014, 1:47:53 pm

i think that was me but whats dumb was that I won the fight and killed that person and left but I guess u hv to wait 15 sec before u can even go back to the lobby

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.