New Factions

New Factions
Post by: SiggiJG - December 26th, 2015, 2:10:58 pm

Weve reset Factions! Yes, its been reset! For real.

Weve got a nice shiny new shop plugin too! Its really awesome, and its 100% made by Siggi. Youll notice the new shop is really small, and there are only 16 chests in the shop. But there are way more than 16 items in the shop. We think youll love the new shop, because youll no longer need to run long distances in a huge shop just to find the item you need!

To buy items from the new shop, just move it to your inventory. To sell items to the shop, move the item to the chest. Items must go in the correct chest though, you cannot put stone in a flower chest.

Well soon be shifting Skyblock shops to the new plugin as well, so you can enjoy the better shops in Skyblock as well.

The new world border is 57,600 in each direction in the Overworld, and 7,200 blocks in each direction in the Nether.

And watch out for Siggi99. Hes an impersonator. Thats not the real Siggi88.

Re: New Factions
Post by: Peppah - December 26th, 2015, 3:09:00 pm

Sounds awesome :D Im going to go check out the new shop now

Post by: PaleoPath - December 26th, 2015, 4:21:41 pm

57600 in each direction!!!

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - January 2nd, 2016, 1:05:10 pm

I have a question if the obsidian blaster has been added; Wouldnt people be blasting into the void or ontop of the nether?

Post by: patman96 - January 2nd, 2016, 1:07:22 pm

[quote author=DaCoolCreeper link=topic=5229.msg28157#msg28157 date=1451757910]
I have a question if the obsidian blaster has been added; Wouldnt people be blasting into the void or ontop of the nether?
[/quote]

Thats bedrock. Theyre talking about obsidian

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - January 2nd, 2016, 1:22:28 pm

Yes but obsidian blaster adds in bedrock blasting too. Obsidian takes 5 and bedrock 15

Post by: slimestein - January 2nd, 2016, 4:21:31 pm

[quote author=DaCoolCreeper link=topic=5229.msg28157#msg28157 date=1451757910]
[/quote]
Obby breaker isnt added

Post by: SkyrunPvP - January 3rd, 2016, 10:09:55 am

It should be because people need to learn more defences than just getting obby

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - January 4th, 2016, 10:25:03 am

Staff said they were adding obby blaster whats going on?

Post by: chumii - February 4th, 2016, 8:30:59 pm

I hope they add Donator Shops. Dont false advertise!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.