NEW MINIGAMES SPAWN

Re: NEW MINIGAMES SPAWN
Post by: PinkieTrash - November 8th, 2015, 9:06:53 pm

I dont know if this is silly to ask of me, but, since theres new minigames coming up, you probably need some builders for maps. If you need someone to help build, Im available to help out. Unless you have builders already, its fine.

Post by: Magicov - November 9th, 2015, 7:21:14 am

looks amazing with Seus shaders

Post by: Livetabon - November 9th, 2015, 1:31:09 pm

[quote author=L??d ?f D??s??p link=topic=4886.msg26282#msg26282 date=1445093754]
[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=4886.msg26186#msg26186 date=1444711126]
Cubebuilders staff are excited to announce that we have a [glow=red,2,300]NEW MINIGAMES SPAWN[/glow] built by xNoobNinja, the design itself is for our old games and future games.

The spawn has a few secret areas that players can get to, and they are free to explore. All spawn portals are located within the giant building in the midst of the spawn.

When you enter you can see we have more portals which implies we will have [glow=red,2,300]NEW MINIGAMES SOON[/glow]!! I hope you are all excited for our new developments in our minigames server!

Please explore, enjoy, and thank noobninja for our new AWESOME SPAWN! WOOT!

~Liv
[/quote]

Liv it looks better in the pics cuz ur using shaders XD
[/quote]

Not my screen shots, tbh Jessie implimented em.

My computer would explode if I had shaders lel

~Liv

Post by: Dooplu - November 9th, 2015, 3:09:44 pm

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=4886.msg27035#msg27035 date=1447093869]
[quote author=L??d ?f D??s??p link=topic=4886.msg26282#msg26282 date=1445093754]
[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=4886.msg26186#msg26186 date=1444711126]
Cubebuilders staff are excited to announce that we have a [glow=red,2,300]NEW MINIGAMES SPAWN[/glow] built by xNoobNinja, the design itself is for our old games and future games.

The spawn has a few secret areas that players can get to, and they are free to explore. All spawn portals are located within the giant building in the midst of the spawn.

When you enter you can see we have more portals which implies we will have [glow=red,2,300]NEW MINIGAMES SOON[/glow]!! I hope you are all excited for our new developments in our minigames server!

Please explore, enjoy, and thank noobninja for our new AWESOME SPAWN! WOOT!

~Liv
[/quote]

Liv it looks better in the pics cuz ur using shaders XD
[/quote]

Not my screen shots, tbh Jessie implimented em.

My computer would explode if I had shaders lel

~Liv
[/quote]

XD whos computer except for popular youtubers wouldnt explode

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.