Video Contest!

Video Contest!
Post by: Akiraff - July 2nd, 2015, 2:36:52 am

Good evening to CubeBuilders Fan,

It was tough decision to judge all the videos, as I needed help of Karow to decide our finalist. Effort and Vocal was the key, in order to get the highest score.

So there was only four entries, most of them ending up with similar score. To break the points, Ive decided to invite Karow to break point.

I am honoured to announce the winner of Video Contest 2015 - Katy Perry - Firework, is:

Lets congratulate xNoobNinja, for winning at first place at the video contest!

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

RESULTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON July 8th, 2015

Greetings to fellow CubeBuilders Fan,

There is an important date, that almost all fellow Americans celebrate and that is, "The Independences Day". As you may know, I did very poor job at keeping the tournament on-going; however this time I ensure to keep fresh and fun!

YOU HAVE A DREAM TO ACHIEVE!

YOU HAVE ONE CHOICE:
1. SING KATY PERRY - FIREWORKS (must be your own voice)
And make an epic video that shows a lot of DEMOCRACY!

REWARD: $1,000,000 on factions!

Instruction:
1. Submit your video as: CubeBuilders Contest (Username)
2. tags: katy perry; cubebuilders; contest; 4th july; (your username); akiraff; democracy
3. SEND A MESSAGE TO AKIRAFF

DEADLINE: July 5th, 2015 at 23:59 (GMT-04:00)

Akiraff
Re: Video Contest!
Post by: oneofakid - July 2nd, 2015, 10:08:53 am

I am for sure doing this.
OMG Wheres my camera..
My new green screen still needs setup!
Crap my laptop isnt working!
xD this is basically what its like before I make a video.

Post by: oneofakid - July 2nd, 2015, 10:31:23 am

Oh and I have one question:
Will I get a copyright strike on this video? I have gotten some before and it isnt fun to go through.

Post by: Livetabon - July 2nd, 2015, 10:57:38 am

Increase the pitch of the music by one octave you will not get copy right issues if the pitch is slightly increased or decreased. If this makes the music sound horrible, I am sure you still wont get flagged because you are singing over top of the music, kareoke is not normally flagged unless we cannot hear you.

~Liv

Post by: Akiraff - July 2nd, 2015, 1:37:23 pm

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=3533.msg17317#msg17317 date=1435849058]
Increase the pitch of the music by one octave you will not get copy right issues if the pitch is slightly increased or decreased. If this makes the music sound horrible, I am sure you still wont get flagged because you are singing over top of the music, kareoke is not normally flagged unless we cannot hear you.

~Liv
[/quote]

Yes I forgot to mention about copyright issues. By changing the pitch/tempo, will bypass the copyright issue. In addition YOU must be singing yourself, so basically making a cover video is good.

I have changed the reward from $250,000 to $1,000,000. Good luck everyone.

Akiraff

Post by: EmsMyEms - July 2nd, 2015, 1:59:13 pm

I have to do this...

Post by: Peppah - July 2nd, 2015, 4:48:06 pm

Should I do this... Ive never sang anything by myself before. Maybe Ill try...

Post by: UmbreonFang - July 2nd, 2015, 8:36:47 pm

[quote author=Akiraff link=topic=3533.msg17350#msg17350 date=1435858643]
[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=3533.msg17317#msg17317 date=1435849058]

~Liv
[/quote]

Yes I forgot to mention about copyright issues. By changing the pitch/tempo, will bypass the copyright issue. In addition YOU must be singing yourself, so basically making a cover video is good

I have changed the reward from $250,000 to $1,000,000. Good luck everyone.

Akiraff
[/quote]

So just by making a cover,we wont be copyrighted, right? Because i really want to do this and idk how to change tempo/pitch

Post by: spookytables - July 3rd, 2015, 12:22:42 pm

How Do We Do This If We Have No YouTube Channel? ??? I want to do but I dont want to hear my voice... Its To High Pitched. Im to embarrassed to even hear it through skype calls

Post by: Peppah - July 3rd, 2015, 2:20:31 pm

Im bad at singing >.<

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.