Attention all CubeBuilders members!

Attention all CubeBuilders members!
Post by: Lil_Britt - November 2nd, 2014, 1:20:46 am

ATTENTION!

It has come to my attention that many of you have been recently posting on other members forum posts. Which is okay, HOWEVER, it is not okay for members to post on any of the following forums unless you were a witness to something and have screenshots OR you have POSITIVE things to say that pertain to the post!

DO NOT REPLY TO OTHER MEMBERS POSTS ON THESE FORUMS
Apply for a Staff Position
Report Abuse
Offence Appeals

I know you guys want to help us staff members or you want to show that youd be good for a staff position, however, this is not the way to do it. We appreciate your help, but we are staff for a reason. Think of how YOU would feel if another member commented on your ban appeals and things. Im sure most of you guys wouldnt like it. As for staff applications, a lot of you know very well what its like to see your application replied to, only to find it was replied to by other members with negative things to say.

So, I ask that you PLEASE let us staff handle things, even if you know and/or think youre helping us.

Please and thank you!

Alright, back to Cubebuilders we go!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.