[Spawn Submission] Castle

[Spawn Submission] Castle
Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 24th, 2015, 10:39:53 am

Hello everyone

Since I started on CubeBuilders Ive been working on a fairly big project in Creative, a castle. Now Im kind of stuck with building it. The outisde is nearly done, just need a tower design for on top of the outer towers which are now flat and a design for a house (living room, 2 bedrooms, closet or storage room). If anyone has some ideas or had a tower/house which you think might fit in or around the castle please let me know !!

Also Im having some trouble decorating the inside of the castle. Ive always been a builder mainly focussing on the outside and not caring about the inside, but now Im hoping that this castle might someday become a warp (so I can finnish it because my plot is to small) and thats why Id like it to be awesome inside and out.

Here are some screenshots:

Re: [Spawn Submission] Castle
Post by: Akiraff - March 24th, 2015, 10:58:53 am

[quote author=GameDudePc_TR link=topic=2347.msg10223#msg10223 date=1427207993]
Also Im having some trouble decorating the inside of the castle. Ive always been a builder mainly focussing on the outside and not caring about the inside, but now Im hoping that this castle might someday become a warp (so I can finnish it because my plot is to small) and thats why Id like it to be awesome inside and out.

Here are some screenshots:
[/quote]
Same issues with me, troubling with interior design; I wish Minecraft could provide more interior objects for decoration purpose.

However this seems a very nice castle, just wondered how long did it took you too build the entire castle? And are you planning to do some terraforming onto your plot too? Love when people decide to terraform their plot, looks nicer then just a computer generated algorithm lands.

Quick Edit

Spawn Submission?
Could you specify for what server?

Or did you mean warp?

Akiraff
    CubeBuilders Administrator
    Post by: Livetabon - March 24th, 2015, 11:04:20 am

I like the castle and definitely will check it out in game. I like exploring plots and seeing where I can go as a player before deciding whether I enjoy it or not.

Some trees in front would look nice with some flowers or something, but terraforming is pretty hard to do. Its fun though ocassionally.

~Liv

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 24th, 2015, 1:27:14 pm

That looks awesome! Ill be sure to check it out when I go on creative!

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 25th, 2015, 5:39:11 am

Thank you for the possitive reactions, really appreciate it :)

Now on to your questions/suggestions:

- Terraforming: The idea of terraforming already crossed my mind, thats also why I made a river in front of the castle to remind me that those flat grass blocks all around do not look like they should. So yes, the idea to terraform around the castle is there, just the space is not (as you can see from the screenshot taken from above my plot is to small even tho it is a 128x128 plot).

- Building time: Because Im an improvising builder and not a builder who thinks his buildings out before he builds them it took me (so far) about 40 houres of work. This is because I build like this: Build a stone wall -> break the wall -> rebuild a new structured wall -> break 3/4 of the wall -> add new designs/change the structure (as many times as I need to) untill I think the design/structure looks good enough -> break 2/4 of the wall -> add detail -> remove detail -> add new detail (and this again for as many times as I need to untill I really like it). So basicly I used most of the time rebuilding/redesinging the castle then actually building it.

[b]- What server:[/b ]As you can read in my first sentence Im currently making this in Creative. I dont really have a plan for it but I am aiming for it to become a warp (thats why I need the inside the look as awesome as the outside). However if this is not the case Im afraid finnishing it will be out of the question (again the pot is not big enough).

- Trees in front of the castle etc.: This I include in the terraforming idea, so yes I will be adding trees, flowers and even buildings to the castle surroundings to make it more attractive to the players.

If anyone has any suggestions about the interior please do tell me either in a post down below or in game.

[Note: I appolagize if my English isnt the best but Im from Belgium so its not my native language :).]

Post by: oneofakid - March 25th, 2015, 7:31:32 am

I feel you put a lot of work into it. It looks INCREDIBLE! 8)

Post by: N3oT0pic - March 25th, 2015, 10:17:01 am

Hello GameDudePc_TR!
    Wow, thats a great build you have made really like it. Ill like to help you out some day, maybe I can come with some ideas that you like.
    You can always call me on skype, name is N3oT0pic.

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 25th, 2015, 4:53:51 pm

Thank you both for the kind words !!

@Onefakid: yeah I did put alot of effort in it but like I said, its far from done yet. :)

@N3oT0pic: Ill add you on skype tommorow and then we can see what we can accomplish together :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.