My Inactivity on CubeBuilders & Staff Applications

Post by: Leifin - August 11th, 2017, 6:09:36 pm

Good day members of CubeBuilders.

As you may have noticed, I have not actively been on the server in recent times, nor have I replied to any staff applications. The only reason for this is because I have been busy in the real world, and have had no time to spend time on CubeBuilders. Fortunately, that is no longer true to that extent, and I should be able to spend more time on the online community. I apologize to everyone and especially to those who have been waiting on staff applications.

Have a great day.

Post by: GalacticCosmos - September 20th, 2017, 10:56:55 pm

I would like to state for the record that I have been in a similar situation, but more of dealing with my mental health issues. I would prefer to be on more, and I hope you will see me online more.

Post by: BarrelRacerMe - September 25th, 2017, 1:54:59 am

I miss you a lot best friend </3

Re:My Inactivity on CubeBuilders & Staff Applications
Post by: Asheiou - January 13th, 2018, 10:42:44 am

I just vanished for months but I'm back now.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.