1.13 fence and glass broken

Post by: JohnAdamsLover82 - July 20th, 2018, 5:43:58 pm

I know that the cubebuilders update for 1.13 just released, but i have found a issue in which case the glass and fences seperate. There is also another glitch where all new blocks turn to stone, i know this one was probably added on purpose though, so if you coulf fix at least one of the issues, that would be nice, also sorry if this is only for me.

Re:1.13 fence and glass broken
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - July 21st, 2018, 4:51:11 am

I think it’s just a visual glitch cause your on 1.13, cause the server itself is still on 1.12.2 you can even see it it says Bungeecord 1.12.2 snapshot on your F3. I don’t think Siggi will update the server itself to 1.13 until a bug fixing update comes out (like 1.13.1 or something)

Re:1.13 fence and glass broken
Post by: Asheiou - October 8th, 2018, 9:22:09 am

Hey there YuNoFeedMe,
As Creeper said, It's most likely just a visual glitch.
1.13 brought several different changes, including a new block data system.
According to the server, your panes should still connect fine, but your client doesn't use the same data tag used for combining glass.
It's nothing major, and I've seen it happen on other servers before.

If and when the server updates properly to 1.13 rather than only allowing clients in it should fix your glass and fence issue.

The block issue is because you're sending the server instructions to say you have a 1.13 item, and the server doesn't recognise it. Stone is block ID 1 for 1.12.2 and down so it automatically is replaced.

Thanks for reading,
Ciel.

Post by: Jerio - October 9th, 2018, 8:50:24 am

Also - we are not running 1.13 server side yet so it could be something with that. The optimal server version to run on cube is still 1.12.2.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.