Overrated amount of End gates

Overrated amount of End gates
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - December 24th, 2016, 9:36:50 pm

So, recently when i was flying around in the end (with elytra, i aint got no creative mod lol) I noticed an unusal amount of end gates. I have seen 11 (not including the one from regualr end) end gates and still counting. How does this work???

Re:Overrated amount of End gates
Post by: xRUVIKx - January 17th, 2017, 5:21:19 am

It's a new update with minecraft. They are escape portals. So if you were in a single player world you could find a way out of the end easier so you wouldn't have to travel thousands of blocks back to the original gate you came through. Not a bug, just an update.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.