Am I blind ?!?!?

Am I blind ?!?!?
Post by: KROM666 - July 26th, 2016, 10:19:21 am

When I always log into Cb I can't read signs it's just blank for me specially in mingames, I go to wrong portals without knowing which is which is PLEASE help me. D: :evil: :evil: Am I blind Or the server is broken ?!?

Am I blind ?!?!?
Post by: SiggiJG - July 26th, 2016, 6:02:49 pm

Reset Minecraft by deleting everything in your .minecraft folder EXCEPT your saves folder (that's your singleplayer worlds!)

Your Minecraft folder is here:

Windows:
%APPDATA%\.minecraft

Mac:
~/Library/Application Support/minecraft

Am I blind ?!?!?
Post by: KROM666 - July 27th, 2016, 10:14:30 am

I tried it only works for signs that I place server signs don't work for me.

Re:Am I blind ?!?!?
Post by: EdenWasTaken - July 29th, 2016, 3:10:25 pm

Have you tried updating your version? I've noticed a few people with the same issue regarding blank signs, and when they changed their version it was fine.

Post by: chumii - July 30th, 2016, 2:37:46 pm

I had that glitch once too. The solution? Go in 1.10 its literally that easy.

Post by: KROM666 - August 1st, 2016, 11:26:35 pm

xDiamondCrafterx That helped me so much THANK YOU :D

Am I blind ?!?!?
Post by: patman96 - August 1st, 2016, 11:39:02 pm

k221, if your issue has been resolved, please lock this topic. Thank you.

-Pat

Am I blind ?!?!?
Post by: KROM666 - August 2nd, 2016, 9:21:35 am

How do I lock it :/

Am I blind ?!?!?
Post by: patman96 - August 2nd, 2016, 5:34:29 pm

On the bottom of the page should be two small icons: an X and a lock icon. Click the lock icon to lock the topic. When it asks you to type in the reason for locking it just say "Locking."

Am I blind ?!?!?
Post by: KROM666 - August 3rd, 2016, 12:40:23 am

I cant find it can you do it for me ?

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.