I need ghost busters!

I need ghost busters!
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - July 5th, 2016, 5:26:28 pm

I have seen a ghost sighting in minecraft! While i was in a village random particles just started poping up! its
really wierd and it creeps me out because it follows me O-o wtf is wrong with it call ghost busters

I need ghost busters!
Post by: patman96 - July 5th, 2016, 5:34:28 pm

Hello DaCoolCreeper,

Recently Siggi has put in a new update where particles appear where certain areas border such as wilderness bordering a faction zone or war zone bordering the safe zone. If you cross those particles I'm sure it will tell you that you are in a different kind of area. In other words, there is no ghost on the server. Thank you for reporting and we will see you on the server.

-Pat

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.