Error 2203

Error 2203
Post by: Jerio - June 29th, 2016, 9:23:59 am

Hey everyone,
I haven't been able to log in to Minecraft for a few days, and I noticed that this past week, my game had been very laggy. I restarted my computer, the router, and even tried to change my gamemodes, but nothing worked.

Today, I decided that I would try to uninstall my game, but I keep getting a message box that tells me I have Error 203, and I literally cannot uninstall the game. Does anybody have an easy fix? Whenever I try to launch Minecraft it just sits on the installation page for a day and doesn't do anything, which is very atypical for my MSI gaming laptop. This is the first time in 4 years that I've ever had troubles with the Minecraft program itself.

A screenshot is provided with the error message, and any help would be great.

Also, I did delete the .minecraft folder to see if that would help, and the results were negative.

Thanks,

Jer20

Jerry.

Error 2203
Post by: patman96 - July 2nd, 2016, 11:27:52 pm

It seems you are able to log in now. If an issue has been resolved, please remember to lock your thread. Thank you!

-Pat

P.S. Welcome to the staff team!! :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.