Advanced Minigames

Advanced Minigames
Post by: DylanTehBat - December 16th, 2017, 9:46:35 am

Idk if it would be adored, but I was talking with some of my friends who play the server and they want more ways to earn CubeTokens for Skyblock and Factions. Well we got to thinking, and a few suggestions that came up were Hide And Seek (where players could disguise themselves as blocks and if they stop moving they become the actual block, sorta like prop hunt but if it would be more fair the hiders can't choose what they hide as). Another idea was an elytra course, but that might take a while to build and program (we were thinking like the courses on minecraft xbox in the minigames tab).

Anyone else got ideas to earn more CubeTokens? I really love Quake, it's sorta like Call of Duty and it's interesting to play with friends.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.