Skyblock Suggestion

Skyblock Suggestion
Post by: XalanthDarkFire - April 4th, 2017, 10:35:00 pm

Hi, I been playing on skyblock and come to see that making money isnt easy, but its very time consuming at the shop (/warp shop) when you have to click constantly to buy or sell stuff. Is there a way your able to make a sign to bulk buy things? making it quicker to buy stuff? This would make so much easier for players too. Thank You.

Skyblock Suggestion
Post by: Jrost - April 5th, 2017, 2:58:48 am

If you shift and left/right click on the sign, then you sell the items you have by stack. If that's what you meant, then it cuts down the time spending at the shop.

Re:Skyblock Suggestion
Post by: Casualous - July 26th, 2017, 7:41:50 am

A suggestion I have for Skyblock: Could you add Cocoa Beans to the shop? I thought if Cocoa Beans were added, growing them on Jungle trees and selling them would be another way for players to make money in the game.

If you do add Cocoa Beans to the shop, it might make sense to keep the sell price cheap since players can accumulate them quickly after buying just one (as an example, maybe the Buy price could be $100 each and the sell price could be $1-5 each?)

Thanks

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.