DarkMatter Faction Recruitment!

DarkMatter Faction Recruitment!
Post by: dtown2002 - January 21st, 2018, 4:13:17 pm

Hello,
Please copy and paste the following application and reply with your answers.

In-Game Username:

Why do you want to be part of this faction?:

Additional Notes:

Any offence history?:

What factions have you been a part of?:

How active are you?:

Please put a (*) If you agree to the following statements:

() I will not grief/destroy/steal anything in and the base itself without permission from dtown2002.
() I have no substantial bans/mutes on any server.
() I will follow all rules stated in the faction.
() I understand that if I am lying about anything listed above, or caught doing anything opposing the rules, that I will be removed from the faction, or my application will be immediately rejected.

Thank you for signing up to be part of DarkMatter. I will review your Application within 2-3 days. If something goes wrong it may exceed 4 days. If I have not reviewed your application within 4 days, you may message me. But DONT spam me.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.