The Swiss Guard

The Swiss Guard
Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 11th, 2017, 12:53:32 am

The time has come for a new faction reset. For a new era. Join the Swiss Guard today!

Apply below by answering these questions: (Copy and Paste it)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username:
1: Do you know what the purpose of the Swiss Guard is? If so, what is it?

2: Do you know the basic faction commands on Cube Builders?

3: Do you swear to not betray the Guard?

4: Are you willing to work on a project that requires a LOT of mining?

5: What can you do to be helpful?

6: Do you have Discord? A yes is required to join. List your username and tag.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The time is now, gentlemen and women. Enlist today!

Re:The Swiss Guard
Post by: Seashelll - July 11th, 2017, 1:18:45 am

This layout is really organized and seems as if a staff wrote it! It's a bit persuasive and you made the questions nice and simple. I really like it and I'm glad I joined the faction. I hope more players will join since it's just four of us, so dear players please join, we'll be sure that you'll have a fun and exciting, memorable time with us. Here's a link to join discord.https://discordapp.com/invite/gjBRYU8
Friend @Willbob and I'm sure he'll send you an invite to join the chat Swiss Guard once he sees your application to join the Swiss Guard and has accepted you in.

Post by: chumii - July 11th, 2017, 7:06:11 pm

Username: Ant1virus

I do not, sorry.

Yes
I swear not to betray the Swiss Guard.
Sure
Depends on what you need me to do. I'm good with redstone, archery and farming. Lots of farming.
Yes. My discord is SnowM8#6633

Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 12th, 2017, 3:00:26 am

Welcome, Ant1virus! Please accept my friend request on Discord ASAP!

Post by: androosu - July 15th, 2017, 11:15:49 pm

Is it too late now or no? oh well

Probably to be the number one most feared faction bcuz that is everyones initial thoughts. But no i dont.

Yes pretty much

Yes because I like Swiss chesse and i would never betray it no joke

yes i like mining anyway so yessssss

What do I need to do is the real question. I like mining mainly

yes but i never really use discord. I have it on my laptop but minecraft is extremely laggy on my laptop but if i walk downstairs and use the computer i have no discord but good minecraft but this is my discord: TheGabbyGamer#4126 (is there supposed to be a number because i dont know what im doing)

Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 22nd, 2017, 3:55:45 am

Sorry, Gabby, but Discord is extremely vital and it appears you cannot use it that well with your lagging problem. Also, with respect to the actual Swiss Guard that lives in the Vatican, you don't just wanna join a group with something that has the same partial name as them, like "Swiss cheese."

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.