BlazingFury Faction Recruitment!

BlazingFury Faction Recruitment!
Post by: bjammies - February 21st, 2016, 3:33:17 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BlazingFury!

Here is where you make a recruitment for our faction, BlazingFury! It may take up to a week for a reply to the application but please be patient! Our Faction Moderators and me, The Owner, will decide together whether you can join or not. Please copy and paste the following text and answer as you wish.

Minecraft Username:
How long you have played CubeBuilders Factions for:
Previous Factions:
Previous Names:

Please answer the following questions with how good you are at them from 1 to 10
PvP:
Mining:
Raiding:

Name any other talents Factions related that you have and rate them from 1 to 10

Please note that our Faction does not use Skype.

Cheers,
BLAZExCAPTAIN

Re: BlazingFury Faction Recruitment!
Post by: vvanqu1sh - February 21st, 2016, 4:56:14 pm

Minecraft Username: xVanquish

How long you have played Minecraft for:
+2 years

How long you have played CubeBuilders Factions for:
I was really good and had quite a bit of stuff in old factions but I dont play it that much since it reset, a good faction will help me get back on track and Ill help you guys too :)

Previous Factions: Demisile/Hellsgate, Vindictus

Previous Names: DaRetroGamer

Please answer the following questions with how good you are at them from 1 to 10:

PvP: 8
Mining: 6
Raiding: 7

Name any other talents Factions related that you have and rate them from 1 to 10:

-Gathering materials in general (7/10)
-Helping with raids and other emergencies (8/10)

Thank you for reading my application :)
Post by: bjammies - February 22nd, 2016, 12:15:40 pm

Thank you xVanquish for the application, I think you would fit well in our faction! Once I tell the faction moderators about you I am sure that you will enjoy being in BlazingFury!

Cheers,
BLAZExCAPTAIN 8)

Post by: C16 - February 27th, 2016, 9:58:12 am

Minecraft Username:A34sponge
How long you have played Minecraft for:1 and a half years
How long you have played CubeBuilders Factions for:1 year
Previous Factions: Diamond,titanium
Previous Names: none

Please answer the following questions with how good you are at them from 1 to 10
PvP:7-8
Mining:10
Raiding:6-7

Name any other talents Factions related that you have and rate them from 1 to 10
:Im good at traveling and finding food, and I follow rules
Please note that our Faction does not use Skype.

Post by: bjammies - February 27th, 2016, 10:00:58 am

Thanks for the application Sponge, and congratulations as Im sure youll fit in well! :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.