Redemption Recruitment Post

Post by: bjammies - February 1st, 2017, 11:51:49 pm

Redemption

Revenge is best served cold.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey it's ya boi LucarioTheGuy. I recently created a new faction, Redemption, and would like some new members. This faction is planning to be around for a while, so be prepared for some long-term business.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What this faction is all about

So, this faction isn't meant to be absolutely-tryhard-grind-all-the-time pros who have no life apart from CubeBuilders. But, don't fret! This faction will be filled with experienced to mediocre players, that's the plan anyway, and we don't plan to take in too many new players. If I see potential I'd happily try them out though. We have a unique ranking system so be sure to read below:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranking System

You move up in ranks by activity, contribution to faction and being trusted.

Any rank with a * beside it is a rank that earns moderator.

- Rookie. Any new member just joined. Preferably has a moderator follow them around when online. May be kicked at any time due to anything suspicious.

- Member. Completed trial as rookie and is now a member of faction. Doesn't need a constant shadow behind them but still has limited permissions.

- *Moderator. Permission to claim land around the base(s) as well as interviewing possible new members.

- *Administrator. Can enemy, ally, invite and has access to all land, including vaults.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules

- No visitors! Keep the coordinations of the base(s) a secret and never teleport anyone inside.

- Don't deface the base(s)! Never leave holes in the base, even a 1x1 hole is enough to get raided!

- Be loyal! Don't randomly enemy everyone. We carefully choose our allies so don't betray them. The same goes for any superior members. If you want to leave here (not a smart idea) leave in peace and only take what you brought to us before.

- Don't steal from other members! Factions can give you some grief when you grind hard and get raided, so don't force this upon your fellow members!

- Don't hog community resources and make sure to help out here aswell!

If you made it down here without killing yourself over boredom, you might have what it takes to join Redemption.

Application Template

(Copy and paste this into a reply and fill in the form)

Username:

Most notable past usernames:

Notable past factions:

PvP Skills (1-10):

Building and decorating Skills (1-10):

How active are you (1-10):

Alright I'll not take up any more of your time.

Re:Redemption Recruitment Post
Post by: androosu - February 4th, 2017, 10:55:56 pm

Username: xZulioGabby right now

Most notable past usernames: I have atleast 12 but maybe TheGabbyGamer spikrs something in ur minde

Notable past factions: idek there nema but I wes in 3

PvP Skills (1-10): 8 wif a bow

Building and decorating Skills (1-10): 8 wen I want it to be

How active are you (1-10): enytime I get one is when I'm active maybe 2 a week sp liek a 5?

ps it wes late and my roome is dark.

Post by: bjammies - February 5th, 2017, 1:43:53 am

Thanks for the application xZulioGabby! I'm happy to report you will be invited to join the next time I see you online. I hope you enjoy your day and your time in Redemption!

Post by: awesomejoey011 - February 5th, 2017, 9:05:06 pm

Username:_ben_tennyson_

Most notable past usernames:joespyro

Notable past factions:0

PvP Skills (1-10):1

Building and decorating Skills (1-10): 10

How active are you (1-10):9

Post by: awesomejoey011 - February 5th, 2017, 9:07:55 pm

how is it lucario

Post by: bjammies - February 5th, 2017, 9:09:47 pm

I'm sorry to mention this but I have considered this for a long time and I believe you're not right for this faction. I'm sure you'll do very well on this server and others but you're just not fit for the team. I hope you understand.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.