FactionRaiders is now recruting!

FactionRaiders is now recruting!
Post by: Razorbackfan97 - December 9th, 2015, 9:39:53 am

Greetings CubeBuilders Community,

My faction FactionRaiders is now looking for new people to join my faction! We are a small faction looking to grow our population to dominate other factions! If you are interested either reply to this post, mail me in game on Cubebuilders or mail me on the CubeBuilders forums! Hope to see you all online and best of luck to you who request to join my faction! (Acceptance is NOT gueranteed) Below my signature is the format for the application. Please copy and paste it into a new post! Thanks!

Sincerely,

-rtd321

Minecraft Username:
Date:
(Acceptable: December 9, 2015. NOT acceptable 12/9/15)

Brief Summary of why you are interested in joining this faction:

List of skills that you have:

Do you have a previous felony on CubeBuilders? (This means your ./phistory and I WILL check!)
If you answered yes to the question above explain here:

Finally a math problem: 9+10=?

Re: FactionRaiders is now recruting!
Post by: SuperNova50 - December 10th, 2015, 4:48:20 am

Minecraft Username: SuperNova50
Date: December 10, 2015

Brief Summary of why you are interested in joining this faction:
I want to be in a smaller faction that will rise to power

List of skills that you have: Redstoning, PvP, Mining, Breeding Horses, and Farming

Do you have a previous felony on CubeBuilders? (This means your ./phistory and I WILL check!)
If you answered yes to the question above explain here: I have many, although I have had significantly less lately because I have matured alot these past 2 years

Finally a math problem: 9+10=?
Joke Answer: 21
Serious Answer: 19

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.