Velocity is now Recruiting

Velocity is now Recruiting
Post by: ItsOrian - November 26th, 2015, 8:03:44 am

Hello,
Many people have asked if they could join Velocity, while most of the time they just want to raid us. Please use the following template:

Current Username:
Past Factions:
Why should you join?
Why do you want to join?

Rate from 1 to 10:
Mining
PVP
Finding Raids
Building
Farming

What to you have to offer to make Velocity better?
How often can you get on a in a week?
Anything else we should know?

Re: Velocity is now Recruiting
Post by: mr__puffypants - November 26th, 2015, 5:36:27 pm

Current Username:
Past Factions:
Why should you join?
Why do you want to join?

Rate from 1 to 10: 9.5
Mining 10
PVP 9
Finding Raids 10
Building 10
Farming 10

What to you have to offer to make Velocity better? i will work hard to help the faction grow and become well known. i will keep its location secret and do anything it takes to help the velocity crew!
How often can you get on a in a week? 4 times a week
Anything else we should know? i was betrayed and griefed 3 times so i know what it feels like to get raided so i will nevver do it to our faction

Post by: mr__puffypants - November 26th, 2015, 5:38:16 pm

oh and my past facs were gamefreaks and well... yeah XD they betrayed and griefed me tho. they used me ;( :(

Post by: ItsOrian - November 26th, 2015, 5:53:16 pm

Thank you for the application! We will get back to you shortly. It would be awesome to have a donor in our faction! Expect to hear back by the evening of this Saturday!

Post by: Firebuster1357 - November 28th, 2015, 5:30:50 pm

Current Username: Firebuster1357
Past Factions: None that i can remember and none that would pose any threats because they all have been disbanded.
Why should you join?: Because I can help this faction with anything that they need me to do.
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because I havent played in awhile because I have been caught up in school work, sports, and playing my Xbox. I started playing Minecraft again about a week ago and I forgot how much fun it had been.

Rate from 1 to 10
Mining: 6
PVP: 7/8
Finding Raids: 6
Building: 7/8
Farming: 4

What to you have to offer to make Velocity better?: Most anything that you need.
How often can you get on a in a week?: I will mostly be on during weekends,
Anything else we should know?: Nope thats it.

Post by: ItsOrian - November 28th, 2015, 6:14:11 pm

Thank you for your application! We will get back to you very shortly!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.