Illusion (Previously Theta)

Post by: xRUVIKx - January 10th, 2017, 9:49:49 am

Most of you that play factions probably know me so ill make this quick. We need people. Let me know any skills you may think of as unique, your age, how long you have been a member, etc. Leave a reply, /mail me, or contact me or any current members through Skype. Don't try anything funny; we will be looking into your history if you are interested in joining.

Post by: flagrocker - May 18th, 2017, 3:14:32 am

I have no skill that is currently unique but I'm always up for a challenge and learning new things, my age 16 turning 17 in 2 months, and I've been a member of cb for more than 3 and a half years. Not doing any funny business, just looking for a faction to where I can get better at things I haven't done in along time and fight for victory on enemies with the Faction.

Re:Illusion (Previously Theta)
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - July 21st, 2018, 5:01:40 am

when was this Theta I thought it was only ever something with Vindict and Illu as prefixes

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.